CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello Fans,

It has been long while since we posted anything but I am glad that I have finally got a spare moment to write a few thoughts.

First Thought:

You spend the beginning of your life worrying about what other people think about you.
Then you realize that you don't care what other people think about you.
Then you realize that people dont think about you.

Second Thought:

I wish I was born about 50 years ago.
Growing up would have been cooler because they had all these sweet jungle gyms and toys that have now been taken away because there is a risk involved. Plus, I would be that much closer to dieing and wouldnt have to be worrying about what I am going to do with my life.

Third Thought:

I hope that the Utah Jazz have a good season. (but I know that they wont).
Faith is not a principal in sports. In sports faith=wish/dream.
I hate when people tell me to have faith in a team (as if the power of my faith would make them win). I guess I am just a doubting Thomas when it comes to sports teams.

Fourth Thought:

I want people to answer this question:
would you rather have permenant bad body odor (it doesnt go away)? OR
Have permenant zitty face (pus filled zits, like five on your face no matter what all the time)?

Please post a comment explaining why you would choose either one

PS Additional things that suck

President Obama
Soggy cereal
those shoes that have toes
that the US doesnt use the metric system
Ostriches
Being lost
Hell
The haunted forest (the one behind my apartment, not the one in AF)
wizkids
shilo (brad pitt and angelinas kid)
Losing stuff
Accidentally crying in sad movies
armpit stains (we used to know this guy that had stains that looked like buttered popcorn)
Speed walking (either jog or slow walk- its just confusing)
uncooked potatoes
being dizzy
getting shot in the leg
waking up earlyier than you were supposed to.
Being made fun of
Choosing the wrong (CTW)
trying to be sympathetic about things you could care less about
getting in really cold water (with each new step it becomes more and more like suck)
wrestling (so weird)
snakes
people kyaking down the provo river
stepping in dog crap
being bit by a dog
being hit by a car while rollerskating
rollerskating
homosexual pride (you dont see straight people needing to have a parade)
beating around the bush
shooter mcgavin

2 comments:

Paul and Stacey said...

I am glad you are feeling up to blogging with your sickness. Its not like your missing your internship or anything. Just Kidding Ted-A-Tron. But you better be here for your true shifts on Sat and Sun. No phone calls unless you have coverage...now that is serious!

Anonymous said...

Ted a tron 5000 hello you think u can call in sick and then blog! We had a busy day and needed your help! U better not call in sick this weekend or u will be on the crap list!